The law library has a private carrel available for attorneys' use during the hours that the library is open.
1.This carrel may be borrowed only by attorneys. Please be prepared to provide your bar number and show appropriate identification.
2. Pick up the carrel key at the Circulation Desk.
3. The carrels are quiet study spaces. Please be respectful of those studying around you and limit all noise.
4. Library books and other items kept in your carrel must be checked out at the Circulation Desk. You are responsible for any items checked out to you, just as you would be if you took them home.
5. The storage or consumption of alcohol or tobacco in carrels is prohibited.
6. No appliances other than lamps or small fans are allowed in the carrels. Any electronic devices must be turned off and unplugged when you leave your carrel for the day.
7. Please be aware that the Law Library is a public space, and we are not responsible for personal items left in carrels. Lock your door whenever you leave your carrel.