1. Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of three hours at one time per student or per study group.
2. You may make one room reservation each day up to 24 hours in advance. Any additional reservations during the day will need to be made at the Circulation Desk or by calling 501.324.9444.
3. Reservations are limited to Bowen students and faculty.
4. Please use your UA Little Rock email address when reserving a room
5. Remember the nickname you have used when making the reservation. You may need it to pick up your key.
6. You may bring food and drinks into the room, but you may not make food in the room. (No coffee pots or appliances, please.)
7. Be on time. We’ll hold your reservation for 15 minutes.
8. If you need an extension cord, you may borrow one at the Circulation Desk.
9. Reservations apply to all members of the group, and are not specific to one member. Members of the same group may not reserve the same room back-to back.
10. If your reservation time expires, and no other group has reserved your room, you may extend your reservation. Otherwise, please be respectful of your fellow students and vacate the room in a timely fashion.
11. Don’t remove the key from the library.
12. When you are finished:
a. Pick up your trash and dispose of it properly.
b. Turn off the light.
c. Lock the door.
d. Leave the key at the Circulation Desk.
13. If there’s a problem with the room (lights, temperature, equipment, etc.), notify the Circulation Desk.